Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Cherry Auction and flea market

The Cherry Auction!  So I used to go the flea market quite often and enjoy the wonderful food, interesting booths, and great finds.  But I haven't been in so long I had forgotten how much I loved it.  At the Cherry Auction you can buy things from chickens (live), amazing produce, clothes, houses, furniture, bikes, strollers, toys, fabric, dishes, cars and so so much more.  

Agua fresca!  my favorite.

Central Plaza was huge

Bacon wrapped hot dogs

jeans for girls with curves

Barbie!

Pan dulce "El Pan!" from the back of a truck
So being new to blogging, and all, I broke one of the cardinal rules...go no where without your camera.  So I apologize these were all taken with my phone.

I can't wait to go again next week!

1 comment:

  1. flea markets are fun! :] we should try the indoor one next time!

    ReplyDelete