Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So....

 I have been practicing and trying to figure out this whole blogging thing.  And I have noticed that I spend my day dreaming and thinking about what I should put on my blog and how should I write it.  I have only thus far come up with things in our lives which would be fine except I am supposed to be writing about sewing.  I love sewing and I love to create and work with my hands.  I guess I would say that is my gift.  When I am working with my hands in any way (except to cook) I am free.  My mind can wonder...dream.  I find my own little world or place of sanity (which is often hard to find amongst the chaos that is home.)  So I will and plan on posting tutorials on how to make a few different items but until then here are a few pictures of what I have been up to.

Custom yoga mat bag with embroidered initials.


circle skirt.

Hooded towel


Limited edition sock zebra.  My own spin off of the sock monkey

Custom embroidery.


Little toilet paper pumpkins






No comments:

Post a Comment