Friday, July 6, 2012

Poems for the boys

4 Boys
Sleep boy 1 and 2. Sleep boy 3. 
And little boy 4 what about you?
You are all little monsters especially late at night.
Sleep little boys and don't sleep light.
Dream BIG dreams as many as the stars.
Dream of dragons, and pirates, and cars.
Dream of rocket ships that soar to the moon.
But sleep you must for the morning light will come to soon.



Little Mr.
Dear little mister
What will you be?
Be....
Brave like a lion.
Strong like a bear.
Smart like an elephant.
Fast like a hare.
Stand firm and tall.
Never forget God is there through it all.

Special
God made you special more special than you know. He gave you to me to cuddle And to hold. To take care of until You grow old. But you will always belong to him from the beginning to the end. 

Loves
Oh my loves. Each one of you is special. Each one different even though you all kinda look the same. You all will make me smile, cry, and sometimes scream. I can't believe how amazing you all make me feel each in a special way. God has truly blessed me. Far more than I could have ever say. Oh my boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment